From September to May the Fellowship Class is our Sunday morning faith development program for adults. Anyone college age and up is welcome to join us for a discussion based on scripture, current events or other relevant topics. The class meets in the adult classroom in the Ransom Fellowship Hall behind the sanctuary. We meet from 9:45-10:45, before worship. The content of the class varies throughout the year.
Please join us. Guests are always welcome!
Some of the books & topics we have discussed recently include:
- Learning to Walk in the Dark, by Barbara Brown Taylor
- No god but God, by Reza Aslan
- Zealot, by Reza Aslan
- The Last Week, by Marcus Borg & John Crossan
- Various video presentations from Living the Questions.
- Waking Up White: And Finding Myself In the Story of Race, by Debby Irving