Members and Friends of WWPC,
The Easter Season is the occasion during which we and many other denominations collect the One Great Hour of Sharing special offering, an offering that is used to help the vulnerable throughout the year.
Our denomination uses the funds we give
- To enable the Presbyterian Disaster Agency to respond immediately to disasters
- To support the Presbyterian Hunger Program
- To invest in self-development of people
To read a more complete explanation in a PDF of the bulletin insert we would have placed in the bulletin on this Palm Sunday, CLICK HERE.
Our congregation has generously supported this special offering in the past, and the need is particularly acute this year. If you can supplement your regular giving by supporting this special appeal, you may make your gift
- By sending a check to the church (WWPC, Attn: Receiving Treasurer, 101 Chapel Lane, Swannanoa, NC 28778) with a notation that the gift is for the One Great Hour of Sharing.
- By clicking HERE to give on line, we have added the One Great Hour of Sharing as a giving choice for the month of April; be sure to choose that account if you wish to contribute to the special offering.
Thank you for all you do to support the ministry of Warren Wilson Presbyterian Church in these challenging times.
Yours in Christ Service,
Leslie Sayyar, Treasurer
Jack Ballard, Receiving Treasurer
Ken Murchison, Clerk of Session